Zucchini Noodles with Creamy Avocado PestoPrint This
- 2 large zucchini, spiralized
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- For the Sauce:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Spiralize your zucchini and set aside on paper towels so that any excess water is soaked up.
- In a food processor, add avocados, basil leaves, garlic, pine nuts, lemon juice and sea salt and pulse until finely chopped. Then with the motor still running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified and creamy.
- Drizzle olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat then add zucchini noodles, cooking for about 1 to 2 minutes until tender.
- Add zucchini noodles to a large bowl and toss with avocado pesto. Season with cracked pepper and a little Parmesan, serve and enjoy!
Nutritional Information Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups • Calories: 172 • Fat: 16.1 g • Saturated Fat: 2.1 g • Carbs: 7.5 g • Fiber: 3.6 g • Protein: 2.9 g • Sugar: 3.2 g • WW Points+: 5 • Smart Points: 6